How You Can Help
How To Help
Since 1995 Leeway has succeeded in helping individuals with HIV/AIDS renew, revive, and reclaim their lives has been nurtured by the legacy of our committed donors. Your tax-deductible gift to Leeway will help fund programs that give patients access to the latest advanced technologies, promising treatments, and programs and services that enhance each individuals’ quality of life. There are a variety of ways to make a gift:
- Donate an outright gift of cash or securities to Leeway, Inc. or to the Catherine Kennedy Foundation at the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven;
- Give in honor or in memory of a family member, caregiver or friend;
- Make a planned gift or bequest;
- Leverage matching gifts from your workplace
- Host a special event; or
- Make a gift online.
Catherine Kennedy Memorial Garden Brick Campaign
All donations and bricks purchased will go towards the completion of the Catherine Kennedy Memorial Gardens and the continuation of services to those living with HIV and AIDS. Please help us honor the woman who was strong enough to fight back and all of those who supported her mission along the way. Your contribution will ensure that you will be a part of this lasting legacy here at Leeway.
- 4″ x 8″ Engraved Brick: $200
- 8″ x 8″ Engraved Brick: $500